SURFboard mAX™ Plus Mesh Wi-Fi® 6 router & SB8200 Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.1
- A R R I S
- Mesh Wi-Fi:
- Download Speeds:
- (Wi-Fi 6) speeds up to 7.8 Gbps
- SURFboard mAX App:
- ARRIS Warranty Period:
- 2 Year
SURFboard mAX™ Plus Mesh Wi-Fi® 6 Router & SB8200 Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.1
Bundle includes: SURFboard mAX™ Plus Mesh Wi-Fi® 6 Router & SB8200 Cable Modem
The SURFboard mAX Plus system is part of a revolutionary portfolio of Mesh Wi-Fi 6 products.
It has up to 400% more speed and range than 802.11ac and delivers the fastest speeds possible throughout your home.
SURFboard mAX™ Plus Mesh Wi-Fi® 6 System
• 802.11ax Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 6) speeds up to 7.8 Gbps
• Up to 400% more speed and 400% more range of 802.11ac Wi-Fi
• 2-unit system provides up to 6,000 square feet of coverage
• Dedicated 3rd gigabit band for backhaul between mAX routers
• Perfect for gigabit speed internet plans
• Create and manage the network with the SURFboard mAX Manager App
SB8200 SURFboard® Cable Modem
Introducing the first DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem in the SURFboard lineup. The SURFboard SB8200 is a DOCSIS 3.1 modem – the newest technology being offered by cable providers. It is perfect for things like 4K Ultra-HD video streaming and Virtual Reality gaming! Plus, it has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports! Today’s connected home demands speeds far more powerful than ever. Power your home network with the SB8200 and get the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Internet. Own yours today and stop paying rental fees.
- Approved for use on COX Cable and Comcast only
- Charter, and others are PENDING approval
- Capable of the fastest download speeds available from cable providers
- DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem – the latest cable modem technology
- 32 download x 8 upload channels
- Perfect for 4K Ultra-HD Video Streaming and Virtual Reality Gaming
- Ideal for Gigabit+ speed packages offered by cable providers
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 Internet browsing standards
- ARRIS is the worldwide leader in Cable Modems
*Wi-Fi speeds listed are the maximum theoretical possible with the radio and antenna configuration. Speed and range improvement, and battery consumption saving over 802.11ac requires compatible 802.11ax client devices. Results may vary depending on wireless network congestion, interference, client capabilities, and home construction and other environmental interference. Product is not intended for outdoor use, units must be setup and remain indoors.