TM3402 DOCSIS 3.1 Telephony Modem
The TM3402 DOCSIS 3.1 implementation allows unprecedented data rates to be delivered to MSO customers, along with two lines of VoIP service based on PacketCable™ specifications. The TM3402 is designed to enable deployment of Gigabit+ data services. Switchable US filter provides for superior RF performance, reduce the potential for interference in the home network, and allows the flexibility required for MSO transitions from DOCSIS 3.0 to DOCSIS 3.1. Increased memory allows new applications to be deployed on the modem. Overall, this feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of asubscriber network, connecting all IP-capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customer premises.
With residential high-speed data service, MSO support becomes a top concern. The TM3402 distinguishes itself by providing tools to minimize the complexity of support. US and DS spectrum analysis along with proactive network management based diagnostics take the monitoring and diagnostic capabilities of the TM3402 to a premium level. OAM extensions to L2VPN allow for system-level provisioning and diagnostics. Multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, Configuration File, WebGUIaccess) allow custom-designed setup to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently. Multiple remote access levels also ease manual configuration and control. The TM3402 is defining the future for advanced residential and SOHO services.
- 2x2 OFDM/OFDMA DOCSIS©3.1 channel
- 32x8 SCQAM DOCSIS©3.0 channels
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- Switchable US filter options include: 5-42MHz or 5-85MHz
- DS frequency range: 108-1002MHz
- Multi Processor Technology (ARM and ATOM based Application Processor)
- 4 Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN and 2 RJ-11 VoIP ports
- Link Aggregation for up to 2 LAN ports
- Support for NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable™ 2.0/1.5/1.0 signaling
- Multiple L2VPN BSoDsupport with OAM extensions
- PNM based network monitoring and diagnostics
- DS / US spectrum analyzer functionality