SBG7400AC2 Cable Modem & Wi-Fi Router with McAfee
- A R R I S
- Wi-Fi Speeds:
- Up to 2350 Mbps
- Download / Upload channels:
- Download Speeds:
- 1 Gbps
- Compatible Networks:
- XFINITY, Cox, Charter
- McAfee Home Internet
- ARRIS Warranty Period:
- 2 Year
SURFboard® Cable Modem & Wi-Fi® Router with McAfee® Secure Home Internet
The SURFboard SBG7400AC2 is a DOCSIS® 3.0 modem, Wave 2 AC2350 Wi-Fi Access Point and 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Router, all wrapped up in one device. Plus it features ARRIS® Secure Home Internet by McAfee, keeping all the devices on your network safe and secure from online threats like malware and phishing scams – and it’s free for 3 years! With the easy to use mobile app, set parental control by user profile, receive instant alerts of suspicious activity and manage your network no matter where you are.
The SBG7400AC2 with McAfee will keep your network secure and provide the speeds you need for things like HD video streaming and online gaming. No more buffering or lagging behind. It’s compatible with major US cable providers including XFINITY, Cox, Charter and many others. Own yours today and stop paying rental fees.
• 3 Products in 1 Device: DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Wave 2 AC2350 Dual Concurrent Wi-Fi, 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Router
• Download speeds up to 1 Gbps
• Wi-Fi speeds up to 2350 Mbps
• 24 download x 8 upload channels
• Compatible with major US cable providers such as XFINITY, Cox, Charter
ARRIS Secure Home Internet By McAfee® Highlights
• Secure – Protects all devices connected to your home network.
• Customizable – Manage settings by user profile.
• Convenient – On your home network or via the mobile app, receive real-time alerts about the security of your network and access controls for user internet access.
• FREE – All devices on your network are covered free for 3 years.
• Plus – a free 90-day trial of McAfee® LiveSafe to keep devices covered when they leave the network.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seems to be a good product. Needed phone help to set it up.Apt and book were useless. Unfortunately this model will be inadequate once my service up grades to 3.1 Talked
To people with your company trying to return it and upgrade and was told that was not possible even though I got an email reply that said that should be possible. You guys should get your story correct.