SB8200 SURFboard® Cable Modem
- A R R I S
- Download / Upload channels:
- Download Speeds:
- 10+ Gbps
- Compatible Networks:
- XFINITY, Cox Cable
- ARRIS Warranty Period:
- 2 Year
Introducing the first DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem in the SURFboard lineup. The SURFboard SB8200 is a DOCSIS 3.1 modem – the newest technology being offered by cable providers. It is perfect for things like 4K Ultra-HD video streaming and Virtual Reality gaming! Plus, it has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports! Today’s connected home demands speeds far more powerful than ever. Power your home network with the SB8200 and get the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Internet. Own yours today and stop paying rental fees.
- Approved for use on COX Cable and Comcast only
- Charter, and others are PENDING approval
- Capable of the fastest download speeds available from cable providers
- DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem – the latest cable modem technology
- 32 download x 8 upload channels
- Perfect for 4K Ultra-HD Video Streaming and Virtual Reality Gaming
- Ideal for Gigabit+ speed packages offered by cable providers
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 Internet browsing standards
- ARRIS is the worldwide leader in Cable Modems
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Due to some mixed reviews about this product on multiple sites, I was a bit worried that it may fail after a few months of usage. Hence I have purchased a fan (AC Infinity MULTIFAN S2) from Amazon, and placed it next to the modem, and crossed my fingers. Hopefully, it would not fail on me (or lose connection in the midst of usage) within a couple of years.
Works great. No problems with Xfinity connectivity and Pepwave router connection. Highly recommended
Great service, quick delivery, easy to install. Just a reminder before ordering SB8200 SURFboard® DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem. Check with your provider to see is they Support Arris Surfboard DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem – the latest cable modem technology.
Although my previous modem was an SB8200, I was very happy with its performance. sadly that modem got struck by lightning along with the router and other equipment. Due to its past great performance I purchased another SB8200, i know I will be happy again with this one too.